domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Anna and I'm studying to be a teacher. For over seven years I have been working with children, from tutoring to camp instructor. The last three years I have been working as an English teacher.

Before I studied political science, but I didn't like it and I decided to go with what I enjoyed most: children and English. So I decided to do the English specialization so in the future I could teach English or teach content in English.

This blog will discuss concepts studied in the course of Didàctica de l'anglès and possible activities that we can work with students from elementary school.

I hope that during this year I could learn a lot of new tools and resources, especially related with Internet because I'm not very good with new technologies, but I am aware that these are increasingly present in our day to day life and also they are very useful in teaching and learning process.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario