domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2012

Micoteaching

Today at class we have performed our CLIL microteaching. I really enjoy this class because I could see different activities that may never I had thought of. The pity was that we couldn't see all the presentations for lack of time, but I really enjoy the one I have seen.

In addition, after each presentation all the groups and the teacher gives a number of suggestions for improving our activity.

With my group are working The Water Cycle and our activity was aimed to How to Save Water. The activity consists in the teacher gave a series of pictures that had situations where water is wasted. The students had to create a phrase beginning with:  I can save water by.....

At the end of the activity we would create a song with phrases created by the students and We will Rock you music, where the chorus would be: I love saving water.

After the comments from the teacher and peers, we realized that we need to restructure the activity and give students the possible sentences and they will choice  which one is right considering their image.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario